HR4 proposes reducing the number of members on House Judiciary & Civil Jurisprudence from 11 to 9.
1. Splits PIIFS into Pensions and Financial Institutions.
2. Creates a new Special Purpose Districts Committee
3. Creates a permanent subcommittee on manufacturing under the jurisdiction of the Eco Devo Committee
4. Makes conforming changes to accommodate the addition of two new standing committees.
5. With some exception (eco deco, local, energy resources), reduces number of committee members for most committees, generally 9 to 7 or 11 to 9 (JCJ).